The Shuttle Service is a complimentary service provided to the University of Waterloo community and funded by the Federation of Students. More information can be found on the University of Waterloo Police Campus Safety web page .
- Two vehicles transport up to 7 passengers each.
- Each on campus shuttle has a route with designated stops. One will circle Ring Road and go to Columbia Lake Village and the affiliated colleges. The other will circle Ring Road, Lot X, CIF and RAC and go to University of Waterloo Place.
- The routes include stopping at all bus stops on Ring Road.
- Two vehicles transport up to 10 passengers each.
- Shuttle boundaries are Columbia Street & Fischer-Hallman, to Parkside Drive & Weber Street,to Weber Street & Erb Street,
to Erb Street and Fischer-Hallman.
Hours of Operation
Seven nights a week, all year round from 7 p.m. - 2 a.m.
(Note: the shuttle does not run on Reading Week or other times when the majority of students are away from campus)
Departs every night from the Student Life Centre, Turnkey Desk at these times:
- 7:15 p.m.
- 8:15 p.m.
- 9:15 p.m.
- 10:15 p.m.
- 11:15 p.m.
- 12:15 a.m.
- 1:15 a.m.
Report any suspicious activities, crime and property damage to the University of Waterloo Police Service at 519-888-4911 or ext. 22222