The mission of the Co-op Connection service is to connect students on co-op work terms in the same cities by providing social programming, peer support and information from the Federation of Students in order to enhance communication and advocate for the needs of co-op students.
- To be the social programming leaders for Co-op students while on work term
- To provide opportunities to connect, network, and support students on co-op term in the same city
- To understand the unique needs and advocate for necessary change on behalf of co-op students
- To create programs and events based on meeting the needs of students
- To provide opportunities for student leadership
- To create and maintain partnerships with the Co-op Education office
Monday & Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Fall Reading Week Hours:
Monday October 10 - Closed for Thanksgiving
Tuesday October 11 - Closed
Wednesday October 12 - Closed
Office: SLC 3107
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Markham/Richmond Hill/Vaughan
Interested in hiring co-op students?
Co-op Connection is a networking service for students who are working during their co-op term. Please direct all employment requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Co-op Connection
Co-op Connection is seeking funding to continue to operate our networking events for students. As a sponsor, you will gain access and exposure to thousands of co-op students locally and internationally. Interested in sponsoring Co-op Connection? Please e-mail us at email@example.com.