Looking for an affordable, comfortable and convenient way to get to and from Toronto, Hamilton, and London? Try the Fed Bus!
This service is offered by the Federation of Students as an alternative to other bus services. For the latest information and to share any questions or comments, call the Turnkey Desk at (519) 888-4434 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing a Ticket
Purchase tickets in advance at the Turnkey Desk in the Student Life Centre (by the Great Hall) or online at fedbus.feds.ca
One way ticket - $11
Round trip ticket - $20
Don't forget to bring your Watcard when you buy your Fed Bus tickets and when boarding the bus! Only University of Waterloo undergraduate students may ride the Fed Bus.
Fed Bus Schedule
Click here to view the schedule. This schedule is generally accurate, but it may change for holidays, Reading Week, or due to other circumstances.
Buses may be late due to traffic conditions. All buses depart on Friday from the Davis Centre (DC) front entrance on Ring Road and return on Sunday night at 7:30 p.m. from each location. If you have any questions about the Fed Bus please contact the Turnkey Desk by phone: (519) 888-4434, or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Downsview - The Kiss'n'Ride in front of the subway entrance
- McCowan (Scarborough) - the McCowan Subway stop, corner of Bushby and McCowan
- York Mills - Behind the Shell service station across from the subway entrance at the corner of Old York Mill Road and Yonge Street
- Richmond Hill - The York Region Transit and Viva terminal on 8700 Yonge Street. It was built near the ramp that connects Highway 7 and Yonge Street
- London - At the bus terminal in Masonville Mall at the corner of Richmond and Fanshawe
- Hamilton/Burlington* - Hamilton -Sheraton Hotel entrance at Jackson Square,
- Burlington - Aldershot Go Station, South Parking Lot on Masonry Court
* Only runs during the Fall and Winter terms.
St. Jacob's Market
Fedbus will be running to and from St. Jacobs Farmers' Market. Service begins in Fall 2015 (September 19 - October 31).
- Every Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- $2 for a round trip
- Tickets will be available online and at Turnkey Desk; you cannot buy tickets on the bus.
- The Fed Bus is a school bus. Only baggage that will fit on your lap or under your seat will be accommodated.
- To be guaranteed a ticket you must purchase one by 3:00 pm the Wednesday prior to your trip.
- You must show your Watcard for every ticket purchase and upon boarding.
- The Fed Bus does not run during examination periods. When classes finish, so does the Fed Bus.
- No refunds on ticket purchases. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time.