What's a Turnkey?
A Turnkey is someone who knows everything there is to know about what’s going on around campus and in the community.
Have a question? Need directions? Need a study room?
The Turnkey Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and has operated almost continuously since 1968.
Turnkey Desk services
The Turnkey Desk also provides access to, and books, the following facilities:
- Tickets for
- GO Transit
- Greyhound Bus
- Fed Bus
- Grand River Transit (GRT) Bus
- Mega Bus
- Princess Cinema
- Cineplex Entertainment: Cineplex Odeon, Galaxy Cinemas & Famous Players
- Landmark Cinemas (formerly Empire Theatres)
- PRESTO Fare Cards available for purchase / loading
- Maps of Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge
- Information and schedules for Grand River Transit, bus and train services
- Fair Trade Coffee & water for purchase
- Music in the Great Hall
- Posters boards throughout the building
- First aid
- Lost and found service
- General information on special events
The Turnkey also provides access to, and books, the following facilities:
- Study lounges
- Quiet study lounge
- Piano room
- Clubs workroom
- Multifaith prayer room
- Lounges for group meetings and activities
Contact the Turnkey Desk
We would be glad to answer any questions you have. We would also appreciate hearing your comments or suggestions.